Additional SETUP Help
Modified on: Wed, 10 Apr, 2019 at 4:05 AM
We stand by our product with excellent support, we will gladly help you get set or resolve any other problem. Please try this setup help below or contact us directly using the contact information printed on the front of your 3DActive Pedometer User Manual.
YOUR PEDOMETER DISPLAY WILL BE ACTIVATED WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT
Press the RESET hole on the back of your pedometer using the included reset pin-tool to prepare your pedometer for setup.
If your pedometer is not following the setup steps, this means that you are either on the wrong mode to access setup, or your pedometer is exiting setup mode.
In most cases, setup difficulty is because of being on the wrong mode to access setup, because Setup can only be accessed from the Step Mode. The pedometer buttons will not proceed as noted in the video or User Manual if you are not on the correct mode (please see Step 1 below).
Before you start setup, prepare and make a note of your information and selections required for each of the following settings. This will ensure that you have the required information ready when requested during setup:
TIME FORMAT, TIME, DATE, YEAR, MILE or KM, STRIDE LENGTH, WEIGHT and DAILY STEP TARGET.
Once you enter setup mode your pedometer will exit setup mode if no buttons are pressed within 10 seconds. You will know that you are on setup mode whenever you see the "Setup" icon and blinking numbers/icons on the display.
If your pedometer exits setup mode while you are busy with settings, or if you want to make a change to a current setting (e.g. change the time): Follow setup step 1 and step 2 below to get into setup mode, then hit the SET button to pass each setup step to get to the required setting.
1. Make sure that you are in the correct Step Mode. Setup/settings can only be accessed from Step Mode. Hit the MODE button until you see the 'Step' icon at the top of the display and the default Time under the line.
'-01 Days Record' icon must not be displayed (If you do see '-01 Days Record', hit the MODE button twice to get to Step mode).
2. Hold down SET and release when you see 12Hr / 24Hr blinking.
3. Hit MODE to switch '12Hr' or '24Hr' time format and press SET to confirm.
4. Hit SET to confirm seconds.
5. Hit MODE (-) or RESET (+) to change the Hour, then press SET.
6. Hit MODE (-) or RESET (+) to change the Minutes, then press SET.
7. Hit MODE (-) or RESET (+) to change the Month, then press SET.
8. Hit MODE (-) or RESET (+) to change the Day, then press SET.
9. Hit MODE (-) or RESET (+) to change the Year, then press SET.
10. Hit MODE to change 'In' (MILE) or 'Cm' (KM), then press SET.
11. Hit MODE (-) or RESET (+) to change your Stride Length, then press SET.
12. Hit MODE (-) or RESET (+) to change your Weight, then press SET.
13. Hit MODE (-) or RESET (+) to change your daily Step Target, then press SET.
Your pedometer is now set. You will once again see the Step icon at the top of the screen.
Contact our Support Team by clicking here (or click on the 'New support ticket' option on the top-right of this page).
Or refer to the front page of your 3DActive Pedometer User Manual for other ways to contact us.
We stand by our product with excellent support.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.