Additional HOW TO OPERATE Help
Modified on: Thu, 1 Nov, 2018 at 9:49 AM
Your 3DActive Pedometer has 6 Modes. Press the MODE button to browse each mode along the top of the screen in the following circuit order: Step mode, Distance mode, Calories mode, Exercise Time mode, 30 Days Record mode and Total Step mode.
There are 2 modes which use the single 'Step' icon at the top of the display but 1 of them also displays a '-01 Days Record' icon which identifies their difference apart.
The first 4 modes listed below automatically reset at midnight ready to track for a new day (As long as the correct time is set on your pedometer):
- STEP MODE ('Step' icon AND the time displayed on the bottom-half of the screen): Your daily step count.
- DISTANCE MODE ('Km' or 'Mile' icon): Your daily distance walked.
- CALORIES MODE ('Kcal' icon): Your daily calories burnt.
- EXERCISE TIME MODE ('Min' icon): Your daily record of time spent walking/running.
The last 2 modes listed below do not reset at midnight because they store and display your previous days records:
- DAILY MEMORY MODE / DAYS RECORD MODE (also uses the 'Step' icon but '-01 Days Record' is also displayed on the bottom-right of the display. The time is not displayed on this mode): Displays your previous days records (1 day ago will display as '-01', then '-02', '-03'..) In this mode, press RESET to browse each previous day, then press SET to browse through your records for the selected day.
- TOTAL STEP MODE ('Total Step' icon): Displays your total accumulated records since your pedometer was activated/ factory reset. In this mode, press SET to browse your total records for each of the pedometers modes.
Contact our Support Team by clicking here (or click on the 'New support ticket' option on the top-right of this page).
Or refer to the front page of your 3DActive Pedometer User Manual for other ways to contact us.
We stand by our product with excellent support.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.