How do I get back into setup mode to change my settings? / How do I make a change to a current setting (e.g. change the time)?
Modified on: Thu, 1 Nov, 2018 at 9:44 AM
Your settings can be accessed and changed anytime. Follow the setup steps from Step 1 and Step 2 (below) to get into Setup mode, then press SET to pass each setup step to get back to your required setting.
Once you have made your change just leave your pedometer idle for 10 seconds to automatically exit setup mode. Your change/s remain saved.
1. Make sure that you are in the correct Step Mode. Setup/settings can only be accessed from Step Mode. Hit the MODE button until you see the 'Step' icon at the top of the display and the default Time under the line.
'-01 Days Record' icon must not be displayed (If you do see '-01 Days Record', hit the MODE button twice to get to Step mode).
2. Hold down SET and release when you see 12Hr / 24Hr blinking.
3. Hit MODE to switch '12Hr' or '24Hr' time format and press SET to confirm.
4. Hit SET to confirm seconds.
5. Hit MODE (-) or RESET (+) to change the Hour, then press SET.
6. Hit MODE (-) or RESET (+) to change the Minutes, then press SET.
7. Hit MODE (-) or RESET (+) to change the Month, then press SET.
8. Hit MODE (-) or RESET (+) to change the Day, then press SET.
9. Hit MODE (-) or RESET (+) to change the Year, then press SET.
10. Hit MODE to change 'In' (MILE) or 'Cm' (KM), then press SET.
11. Hit MODE (-) or RESET (+) to change your Stride Length, then press SET.
12. Hit MODE (-) or RESET (+) to change your Weight, then press SET.
13. Hit MODE (-) or RESET (+) to change your daily Step Target, then press SET.
Your pedometer is now set. You will once again see the Step icon at the top of the screen.
Contact our Support Team by clicking here (or click on the 'New support ticket' option on the top-right of this page).
Or refer to the front page of your 3DActive Pedometer User Manual for other ways to contact us.
We stand by our product with excellent support.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.